Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Embrace it!

This post is going to be short because I am sick today but this is the only time this week I will be able to be on the internet so I wanted to write something. . . Basically everything is going great.  We are finally adjusted to just about everything and it finally feels like real life.  We went to a feast on monday (pretty sure that's what made me so sick) and it was incredible.  They had so much food! Most of it was really good.  I wasn't brave enough to try canned spaghetti omlettes, but I tried just about everything else.  We were guests of honor, so we got to sit at a table and got our own food plate.

Not much exciting happened this week besides the feast.  We have been walking a lot, met a lot of nice people, weaved- which is fun, and just working on our projects and teaching english at the primary school.  I love my students and even though it's annoying because the book is totally useless and the kids don't understand anything, it's really fun and they are so sweet.  One little boy climbed a papaya tree and picked a few for me, it was nice!  Thanks for all of the comments! I didn't get any emails this week so I would love to hear what's going on over there.  . . hint, hint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment